monstrous jemku vile!triple E's of evilnessbillybear vomits
rain rain go awaycome again another daybig storm held at bay
if you need any more floatation devices i will FedEx some blue pills!pantysue
damned big stormpass with hastehalt not jem's haikus
Stormy bait and switchFakes left then goes to the rightSneaky real storm next week
You know...go away for a week...come back and find this...its like an altered universe going on.....I think I feel like what billy must go through....its very odd. ::giggles::
*its like an altered universe going on.....*Awwww.. Princess... You know I'm always happy to have You visiting my widdle altered universe! Beam Yourself down here as often as You want!little bitchass
Post a Comment
7 comments:
monstrous jemku vile!
triple E's of evilness
billybear vomits
rain rain go away
come again another day
big storm held at bay
if you need any more floatation devices i will FedEx some blue pills!
pantysue
damned big storm
pass with haste
halt not jem's haikus
Stormy bait and switch
Fakes left then goes to the right
Sneaky real storm next week
You know...go away for a week...come back and find this...its like an altered universe going on.....I think I feel like what billy must go through....its very odd. ::giggles::
*its like an altered universe going on.....*
Awwww.. Princess... You know I'm always happy to have You visiting my widdle altered universe! Beam Yourself down here as often as You want!
little bitchass
Post a Comment