Sunday 2 For 1 Special!
This week has been a busy one for yours truly, and I still have a lot to do this weekend, but I just had to blog about a few things that happened on Thursday and Saturday nights!
If you've been following my postings recently, then you know that besides going to the experimental Jem-ku format for the past week and getting rearended in my truck, this Thursday also happened to mark my one year anniversary with the Stroke Princess, Ms Grace.
As you also know, Thursday night is also the night that Princess Grace conducts Her hosted chat, Tease Time. There were congratulations and well wishes from lots of our friends, and those were most richly deserved by Princess, because honestly, I don't know how She was able to put up with me for a whole year without booting me to the curb for being too needy!
The chat went great, and Princess unveiled some new MP3s for our listening pleasure (or maybe I should say torment, because even the people who were able to touch themselves were still not allowed to cum).
The first two MP3s were written by Pantysue, "Worship Me" and "Helpless", and those were followed by 2 more written by Princess, "In Your Head" and "Stroke For Me" , which were both a new style MP3 from Stroke Princess Productions, with layers upon layers of Princess' voice, seducing, teasing, and hypnotic, all at the same time. I was listening in headphones, and I have to tell you that I went to bed that night with Her voice even more deeply embedded in my subconscious than it already was!
As more people came into the chatroom along the way, they were sent off to listen to the new MP3s by Princess, and when they returned after listening, you could tell even without physically seeing them, that they were kinda glazed over from the experience!
Miss Tara made a guest appearance in chat, which was deeply appreciated by me, because She has been a great friend during the past year, and was one of the first Mistresses at LDW who I met in what was then known as the "Women On Top" chatroom. Thank You for coming to the party, Miss Tara! I have to say that Miss Tara has left many a red paddle mark on my ass cheeks in the past year, and has one of the most endearing glares that you have ever seen!
I was hoping Ms Kate might stop in to visit, but She was busy with calls at the time and just couldn't make it. Ms Kate has been another longtime friend from LDW for the past year as well.
Ace came in to wish us well, all adorned in Ms Kate's shiny new CB3000. Ace was also sent to listen to the new MP3s and he was so moved that he was almost in tears when he returned after listening. Ace is a very sentimental guy, you know. He makes a great chocolate chip cookie too, I might add.
There were lots of other friends in the chatroom that night, Billybear, Krissi, Pantysue, Chaste, and lots of others who if I try to name every one of them, I'm sure to leave some out and offend them, so even if I didn't name you, thanks so much for coming to the party that night! Even Lucky Pet sent his regards, even though he couldn't make it to the chat.
The rest of the hour was spent in free form chat, with lots of teasing and tormenting from the Stroke Princess, much of it directed at us poor unfortunates who were caged and couldn't touch. Princess Grace was in great form, and in a great mood, which always spells "FUN" for anyone in Her path!
Now on to Saturday!
I was able to finally do a call with Princess on Saturday night! It had been a bit over a month since I had talked to Her, but I wanted to try and make the call as close to our Anniversary date as possible.
I'm not gonna go into it in a lot of detail, but we spent some time getting caught up. We laughed harder than we ever have together on a lot of stuff, and then, as She usually does, She sunk me into subspace with just a few words, and from there, it was on!
One of the areas that I feel comfy telling you all about is that since Princess feels like if I'm gonna be locked up for awhile, it would be a good thing to be milked every so often. So, out came my friend Anita Aneros, and she got popped in place and stayed in place for the remainder of the call. I have yet to be able to have an anal orgasm from Anita, but she was sure making me feel pretty good about things, helped out by the fact that Princess let me drizzle some lube into Her cage and get as much rubbing in as I could manage between the bars. Sorry Ace, I know you can't do this... hee hee
Then, Princess took me on one little fantasy trip after another, pushing my hot buttons and generally driving me out of my mind. I was almost to the edge from rubbing the cage, but was never quite able to get there because of the limited contact. This made it all the more frustrating for me. She had me sunk so deep that there was no light down there for me to see anymore. But then, because Princess knew I had a timelimit for the call, She shook me out of my mindfucking by telling me that we were gonna have to stop.
What??? What just happened??? I haven't even cum yet!
Awwww... poor baby.... you forget I still have your keys..... ::giggles::
I've found that when you are on a call with Princess Grace, and even though Saturday night was my 36th day in the cage, the act of cumming is secondary to just being with Her and talking to Her. I'm sure lots will probably disagree, but hey, that's the way I see it at least. If I was that worried about cumming during the call, there wouldn't have even been a call in the first place, because She has the cage keys, and I knew for a fact that I wasn't going to be cumming before the call was even made.
After that, Princess gave me some homework assignments, one of which was to spend the next hour milking with the Aneros. After that I was to do some looking around online for a g-spot vibrator and send Her the links so She could look at them and tell me what type to buy, because we're gonna be using it in the near future for milking purposes. Because of that, it sounds to me like I may be staying locked for awhile, so Chaste and Ace..... look out! Here I come again!
The rest of the homework is between Princess and I, so neener neener neener, once again! Maybe someday I'll tell you all what that's about.
Princess, thank You for another wonderful evening spent in Your presence! I won't be waiting so long before the next call, I promise! I can hardly wait to find out how some of the plans for me that You talked about are gonna come about!
See you all at the next Chat Event!
I sure do wuvs my Princess Grace!
little bitchass
P.S. Before I forget, a big Thank You goes out to everybody who has visited my blog this past year and put me over the 10000 visitors mark on the exact same day as my anniversary with Princess! I started this blog at Her suggestion, and that just makes the date all the more special to me!
2007-09-23
Labels:
BDSM,
Cage,
Calls,
Chatroom,
Femdom,
Homework,
MP3s,
Orgasm Denial,
Stroke Princess,
Stroking,
Tease and Denial,
Tease Time,
Toys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment