2007-10-16

60 Days! I've Been Locked Up For 60 Freaking Days!

I'm totally screwed by the Stroke Princess... No keys... so there's no easy way out unless I break Her cage, which I don't think I could make myself do... It just fully sunk in while I was wall-climbing this morning. Today it's difficult! 2 goddamned months! No wonder I'm nuts! And this is probably only gonna get worse and worse. Everything was pretty tolerable until I went past 50 days, but now....... UGHHHHHHH!

OK, I've gotta stop thinking about it... Got to try and stay out of Princess' blog for the rest of today... Get back to work and keep what's left of my mind occupied....

If I'm foolish enough to come to Midnight Madness tonight, can I maybe borrow a straightjacket from somebody?

Sorry about the vent... I'm hoping this will pass...

::Practices breadstick dance::

little bitchass

1 comment:

BillyBear said...

can I maybe borrow a straightjacket from somebody?

I believe you left one with MsTara when you tried to touch her before the feelers and all. I'm certain she'll be happy to strap you into one - loooong time.

I just got my delux edition of La CAGE aux Folles. Did that have Nicholas CAGE in it? Or was he in The CAGE of Nicholas? CAGEd Heat?

OH! OH! It was CAGE Without a Key currently being re-imaged by none other than JEMMIE! Or are you doing Kitten in the CAGE?

Well my dick itches so I guess I'll scratch it. I hope you don't end up in The Torture CAGE that would suck!