2007-10-19

Princess Grace's Wild Kingdom...

I went to Ms Grace's Tease Time chat last night expecting that I would probably be tortured even closer to the point of insanity by our Stroke Princess than usual. It became apparent, not very long after Princess Grace arrived, that something was not going well in Her Kingdom. I think it was the,

::Well, welcome to My shitty night::

that tipped me off. It seems that Princess had been out doing Her Princess duties and had just had a vehicular encounter with one "traffically challenged" deer named Bambi. Princess said that She wasn't hurt, just a bit shook up, but Her Princess chariot didn't fare so well and will need some body work. And so, Tease Time became a game of "Take Princess' Mind Off Of The Accident" and we all did our best to help Her to enjoy Her evening at least.

There were lots of Bambi jokes and references to deer hunting made, and a few of the chatters left and came back into the room with new screen names that contained some variation of the "Bambi" theme. Princess threatened to shoot anybody appearing to be a deer, because She was still a widdle upset with Bambi, but mainly just deer in general.

A jello wrestling pool was set up and Princess stripped and jumped in and got into a rasslin' match with BillyBambiBear. He got the first points in when he surprised Princess and slammed Her onto Her back into the jello and tried to pin Her. She wasn't gonna have any part of being on the bottom for very long, and so She made a nifty move where She wrapped her legs around BillyBambiBear. Then She flipped him over the top and drove him straight onto the top of his head into the jello, and then pounced on him and pinned him by sitting on his head. I don't think he minded that very much from the dazed smile he had on his face when She finally let him up.

After the match was over, some of the rest of us took a few laps in the pool until we all finally got tired of feeling sticky, and so we got out and Princess hosed us down with a fire hose. From there, it was freeform chat the rest of the way, with lots of Princess teasing and more wildlife jokes mixed in for good measure.

As for myself, I got off very easily last night. I was expecting a much more difficult time, considering yesterday was my 62nd day locked up in Princess' little pink cage. Even so, Princess was still able to make me squirm, even without trying very hard. What a surprise, huh?

But the main thing was that I think we all were able to keep Princess laughing and took Her mind off of Her troubles for an hour, and if we did that, that makes me feel pretty good. She really did a remarkable job just by coming into the room and playing. That goes to show you what a true professional Stroke Princess She is. If it had happened to me, I think I would've been a wreck for a week.

Princess, I hope You're feeling better today and that this won't take up too much of Your time or attention. (Or take Your mind away from thinking about sending me a key... hee hee) You've certainly got enough on Your plate already.

For any of you who are reading this, maybe a trip to Her wishlist and a little prezzie buying might make Her feel a little better.

Your bitchass wuvs You, Princess!

See you all next time!

little bitchass

No comments: