Report From Last Night's Midnight Madness...
Well, I decided I would just go ahead and take a chance on getting teased into insanity at last night's Midnight Madness Chat in the Kink Chatroom. I'm not that far from being insane anyway, so what could it hurt, right?
I was lucky ::ka-ching:: and was able to get some RealWorld commitments out of the way in plenty of time, and I had even been able to answer the Stroke Princess' questions for Her latest "Get To Know You" blogpost, and then waited for Her to moderate and approve them. If you haven't taken part in any of these yet, Princess poses about 5 questions and asks us to answer them. It's always a lot of fun and Princess gets some really interesting answers.
I finished my RealWorld commitments and got back home, I checked and found that my answers were not posted yet, and so I fired off a quickie IM to Princess, and She said that She didn't see them. What probably happened was that I finished my answers and somehow exited without pressing the Publish button. Gone... wonderful!
So, I had about 10 minutes left until midnight, when the chat was scheduled to start, and so I recreated my answers as well as I could, but you know, the second version is never as good as the first. But it got done, and that's the important thing. If you haven't gone there to play this game of Princess' yet, I think you'd enjoy doing so! So go do it, dammit! LOL
I finished just in time and strolled into the chatroom just before the stroke (no pun intended) of midnight. I started getting a bit alarmed when midnight arrived along with some other chatters, and no Mistresses had showed up. I fired off another IM to Ms Grace asking if She was still coming. Yes, that was "coming"... not "cumming". She said that She was hung up and would be late. Just as I started to relay her message to the restless mass of chatters, I saw Ms Kate enter the room. It's a good thing she made it to the chat because as it turned out, Princess was tied up for the whole hour-long chat event and never came. If Ms Kate hadn't come in, we would've had to appoint Ace an honorary Mistress for the night.
Speaking of Ace, he braved a bad case of the sickies to show up, but then again, he would show up if he was on his deathbed if he thought Ms Kate was gonna be there. He even gave me a magically replenishing container of cookies in honor of my 60th day in Princess Grace's cage. It arrived at a good time, because my friends Krissi and Steph Marie and a few others were suggesting that I should be able to go 600 days for Princess. Ummmm... Princess knows that if She asked me to, I'd give it a go, but I really don't think 600 is gonna happen! Still, I hope Princess wasn't watching the room while all this was going on.
Ms Kate seemed to be enjoying my predicament, especially suggesting that keys tend to get lost in the mail, and she giggled evilly every time my cage shrunk a little more. Luckily ::ka-ching:: for me, She got involved in discussing a fashion show that Steph Marie was putting on for the crowd, and that gave me enough time to slink out of the bright light and over into a dark corner of the room to cool down for awhile.
Pantysue continued to offer me her support, like how I should be taking some little blue pills while still locked in the cage, and how I would no doubt be sampling some ginger in my nether regions in the near future. At least she hasn't jumped onto the "BillyBear Bandwagon" and hasn't started suggesting the use of traffic cones to Princess. There's a very good reason for this though. Pantysue and I are sorta in the same boat, and when Princess tries out something new on one of us, the other usually ends up doing something similar before too long.
In between all this, Ms Kate was using her Southern Charms and teasing the hell out of the chatters. At least She didn't seem to have Her Zapper with Her. She has a whole truckload of those things though, and I can't help but wonder if She stopped using them because of some unfortunate accident where maybe She zapped herself inadvertently. As for Ace, I think he was feeling much better after being curled up next to Ms Kate for awhile. I thought I heard a tiger purring contentedly a couple of times.
Before I even knew it, the hour was up, Midnight Madness was history, and Ms Kate was saying goodbye to everyone so She could get to Her next appointment. The hour just went wayyyy too fast, and it was just a shame that Princess never got to play with us.
But on a side note, after Midnight Madness was over, I was able to chat with Princess for a few minutes between Her calls, and She took me window shopping at one of the bondage sites that we've bought from in the past. We looked at some things She wanted to show me, and maybe I'll be telling you all what they were in the future if they get included in some of our play. If anyone is interested in bondage gear, this site has some fun toys to play with! If you're interested, look here. Princess, I had a blast looking at this stuff with You, and I hope we can do it again soon! I do sooo love shopping at bondage sites, especially if You're the one taking me shopping!
It's soooo much fun to have a Mindfucking, Cockteasing Bitch of a Stroke Princess as my Mistress!
See y'all next time!
little bitchass
2007-10-17
Labels:
BDSM,
Cage,
Chatroom,
Femdom,
Midnight Madness,
Orgasm Denial,
Sissy,
Stroke Princess,
Stroking,
Tease and Denial,
Toys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
At least she hasn't jumped onto the "BillyBear Bandwagon" and hasn't started suggesting the use of traffic cones to Princess.
You keep bringing this up. It's been awhile since I have. I'm beginning to see you hold a certain dark fascination with its charms.
It's just one short little skip to Christmas trees after that. Just relax into it jem, that's the ticket!
At the moment (per your instructions) I'm searching for the world's largest ginger root. I'll let you know what I find!
ENJOY!
Sounds like some fortuitous pet must have monopolized her time. I was going to call him a lucky pet but I know damn well that I wasn't talking to her then.
*I'm searching for the world's largest ginger root*
Biggest ones I've seen so far were the mutant variety over on Giantess Island. They grow in amongst the poison sumac, so watch it.
*Sounds like some fortuitous pet must have monopolized her time*
::rushes to license the use of the word "fortuitous" so the rest of us can use it for free::
Yeah, fortuitous for him maybe, not so much for the poor shmucks waiting to see Princess in Tease Time. I say we find out who he was, take a trip over to his house in the middle of the night, lock a pair of headphones on him, and play "The Punishment MP3" over and over at about 200 decibels until his ears melt.
little bitchass
fortuitous®
*fortuitous®*
Dammit!
boy oh boy, lucky is a smart little one. Soon enough Im going to be rolling around a bed filled with nickels! lmao
Post a Comment