Tease Time And OMFG...
OK, I'm going to apologize in advance, because I may have a lot of trouble remembering most of the stuff that happened last night when the Stroke Princess Ms Grace hosted Her weekly Tease Time chat in the Community Kink Chatroom. And I'm blaming it all on Princess Grace, because it was Her idea to post those 2 new MP3s on Her blog for us to listen to.
The first of the MP3s was titled, "Do it boy", and althought this one was awesome, the second one had me ripping at the padded walls of my bedroom by the time She finished Her first sentence. This MP3 was titled, "Locked Away Forever", and Princess said that She did that one especially for me to fuck with my head. Well, She is the Mindfucktress after all, so what else would you expect? This MP3 first mentioned 104 days locked up, then mentioned a year locked up, and finally, even mentioned being locked up forever. So, fuck with my head She did, and I was deep in subspace and gone for the night right after I heard 104 days mentioned. I was at 48 days last night, and the thought of going at least twice as long as that put me down for the count. Princess even told me that She almost put my key in the mail yesterday, but then She changed Her mind. I think She may have actually started thinking more about those long term numbers from the MP3, and that started to get me really really worried. I still AM worried!
After we listened to the MP3s, we all had a great chat, at least from what I recall. For comic relief, we had a repeater who kept changing his name and coming into the room to bug Princess by asking the same tired old questions, "Do you any think girls will like my 4 inch dick?" and "Do you think a 4 inch dick is small?" For God's sake, don't people ever get tired of asking those same damned questions over and over? C'mon people, give the Mistresses a break! Ask them something original if that's not too much trouble for your limited intelligence.
Ace came in the room late, probably had been stretching and warming up for the big "Awww.... Poor Baby" battle with yours truly. I figured I would be in trouble, because my mind was still in Locked Away Foreverland, and so I figured I'd better do something quick to catch him off guard to give myself a chance. And so, I came at him full bore with my secret weapon, deciding to go for the throat and not hold it in reserve. I unrolled a large, full color poster of Ms Kate in a bikini, and held it up in front of Ace, which caused his knees to buckle instantly. He fell to the floor making some strange gurgling sounds, and then he did a wonderful death scene that'll win an Oscar for sure. And so that's how I won the "Awww....Poor Baby" contest, although I'm not sure if winning it was a good thing or not, because I'm still locked away.....
While on the subject of Ms Kate and Ace, warmest congratulations go out to those two on their one-year anniversary! Ace was scheduled to call Ms Kate after the chat, and I think he's probably not gonna make 50 days in his cage now. That leaves me to whimper and whine on my own unless Princess starts recruiting more chastity slaves.
Let's seeee.... what else.... hmmmmm.... OH! Princess got a new toy! And She played and played and played and played with it until She wore some blisters on Her cute widdle fingers. She was gonna just put it away and not play anymore until She had the great idea to send it to Pantysue so she could wear blisters in a completely different part of Pantysue's anatomy.
BillyBear was on a trip out of town, but showed up about halfway through the chat, and was fighting with his dad at some fleabag motel to keep him from calling Princess Grace. DaddyBear had taken an instant liking to Princess on an earlier trip, especially when She was playing bouncy bouncy on his leg. So BillyBear spent most of last night trying to keep the phone out of his dad's reach while BillyBear chatted on the laptop.
The rest of the hour was spent with the Stroke Princess tormenting this boy and that boy, and doing what She does best, making everybody needy and wanty, and generally getting them all drooley and addicted to Her. I wish I could remember more about it, but I am still not fully back up to the surface from last night, especially since I listened to that MP3 again right before I went to bed. I woke up with my needywanty level through the roof again today... aaaarrrggghhhh...
Please Princess..... no locked away forever or even a year, OK? I'm begging! I don't think I could even come close to doing 104 days. But You did say that You don't let Your chastity slaves go past 60 days anyway, and if You do make me go that far, I think I could survive it, even if I am a basket case by then.
Well, that's about all my trashed brain can handle right now, but if I think of something I forgot, I'll add it to the post later.
Did I tell y'all that I wuvs my Princess Grace yet today? If not, I do!
little bitchass
2007-10-05
Labels:
BDSM,
Cage,
Calls,
Chatroom,
Femdom,
MP3s,
Orgasm Denial,
Sissy,
Stroke Princess,
Stroking,
Tease and Denial,
Tease Time,
Toys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"You did say that You don't let Your chastity slaves go past 60 days anyway"
Perhaps you can be the exception that proves the rule. How privileged you would be!
Great recap for those of us UNlucky enough to not be able to attend the weekly shindigs.
Post a Comment