2007-10-04

Princess Beat Me To It On This One...

Well, better than Her just beating me... Oh wait... maybe not...

I was checking out the chatrooms on Tuesday night to see what was happening, and at one point moseyed on in to the Humiliation Chatroom, and saw that Ms Elizabeth was there. I had just said hello, and before I knew what was happening, who comes into the room but Stroke Princess and Mistress o' mine, Ms Grace? Turns out that Princess Grace was guest hosting the Two Bitch Tuesday chat event with Ms Elizabeth! And as a special guest, Ms Ally was there as well! Take a look over at Princess' blog for Her account of what happened!

I had taken a freshly baked cookie given to me by Ms Elizabeth after coming into the room, and after eating it I started to feel kinda funny. I was so worried about Her drugged juiceboxes that I never thought She might put something in the cookies. But I wised up and stopped at one cookie and didn't end up having to buy a bunch of bigger bras this time.

Ms Elizabeth had Ms Grace over for tea earlier in the evening and had slipped a couple dozen mean pills into Princess' tea. The three Mistresses of Meanness then went and did a three-Mistress call with victim, who obviously was so shaken with what happened during the call that he had to sign out of the chatroom and sleep it off after the call was over. I'll bet he ate some of those cookies too, and didn't stop at one.

After the Mistresses returned, we all had a great free form chat, and Ms Grace and Ms Elizabeth had a great time toying with us "fuckstains" like mice being batted back and forth between two playful but bloodthirsty cats. For my part, I was teased pretty hard about being locked up, and threatened with a longer sentence, but for the most part I think I got away pretty lightly that night. I was even luckier ::ka-ching:: to escape without being punished after Ms Elizabeth ratted out pantysue and me to Princess for discussing possible combinations to my lockbox at a previous chat.

I had a great time during the chat, and I hope these two Mistresses will get together and do this again in the future!

Later that evening, I went into the main Kink Chatroom for Midnight Madness, and had another great time. I was sorry to see that Ms Kate wasn't there, because She and Princess make such a good team, and it's always a blast being teased by the two of them. But Princess carried on by Herself, and we still had a lot of fun during the chat! We had another wonderful free-form chat for the hour, and after it was over, I was needier and wantier than ever.

I tried to be on my best behavior for both of the chat events that night, because Princess was talking about doing to me what She did to toy, which was having me take the key to my lock and having me fling it out into my lawn. Luckily ::ka-ching:: for me, I got off the hook with that by reminding Princess that I didn't have a key to fling. I'm sure She's thinking of some devious way around that limitation and will hit me with something even more sinister during Tease Time tonight.

Speaking of Tease Time, I hear from reading BillyBear's blog that there is gonna be this season's premiere episode of "Awwww.... poor baby!" playing out during the chat. I hear ace and me are gonna be squaring off tonight, so stop on by the Community Kink Chatroom and see how it goes. It's always a blast when the Stroke Princess presides over Tease Time. Come see for yourself if you don't believe me!

See You tonight in the chatroom!

little bitchass

4 comments:

Lucky Pet said...

I sure hope you survived Tease Time.

Little Bitchass said...

Holy shit! I just barely survived. And it wasn't "Awwww...Poor Baby", because I killed off Ace rather early on. No, what just about killed me was that "Locked Up forever" MP3 that Princess posted.

little bitchass

P.S. Ace got better...

PSO Goddess said...

P.S. Ace got better...

am I the only one laughing My ass off on this one?? Mind you we might be laughing for different reasons lmao Im not sharing either! lol

Ace said...

Yes, I got lots better. Lots and lots. Lots and lots and lots. So much better I had to take a nap afterward.