2007-10-26

One Violent Week In The Life Of A Chatroom...

This week has been a busy one for me so far, and so I'm gonna combine my usual chat reports and other updates into one giant blogpost that nobody will read anyway.

Where to start? Let's see.....

Tuesday night maybe? Yeah.. good start! Tuesday night! Midnight Madness! Tuesday night turned into a celebration of Ace's birthday, and Ace was lucky ::ka-chink:: to have survived it. From the moment he arrived, Ms Kate and the Stroke Princess teased and tormented the living daylights out of him. At some point during the teasing, the spanking and zapping commenced, and that escalated until poor Ace got one buttcheek branded with a huge "KG". I swear it sounded and smelled like there was bacon grilling in the chatroom.

Ace was still unlocked and out of his cage, and I understand he had been given a "get out of jail free" card, and was able to cum whenever he wanted. That bastard! When I heard that I started to lobby Ms Kate to put him back in the cage ASAP. If I can't have cummies, I don't want anybody else to be able to either. Think of all the fun you'll have being in lockdown over the Christmas holidays, Ace!

Moving on to Thursday night...

Another birthday, another beating...

Princess was in "a mood" last night! She was looking forward to punishing her "Lucky Blog Bitch" ::ka-chink:: today for not getting Her MP3 posted, and She was also looking for a dick to play with in the worst way. So of course, who strolls into the chatroom but BillyBear? Since yesterday was his birthday, it soon became apparent that it was gonna be BillyBear's turn for some pain. In addition to getting spanked by Ms Grace , the SpankMistress also showed up to pay Her "respects" and BillyBear soon found himself tied over a spanking bench. He got all of the fuzzy blue fur shaved off his ass, leaving it looking like a pink baboon ass. After that, he got his cheeks "prepared" with a topical application of ice onto and into his ass. Then came a lights out beating.... prolly the longest beating I've ever witnessed in the chatroom. It was almost as if Princess and the SpankMistress were actually enjoying turning his ass into hamburger. Ha Ha! Who am I kidding? Enjoying it? LOL... I kinda think Ace was munching on cookies and smiling a little while all this was going on too....

Part-time Mistress Steph Marie, obviously in a mood for blood, got in on the fun, at one point shooting poor BillyBear through his eye. Luckily ::ka-ckink:: for him, this was the same eye that got knocked out during that unfortunate skull-fucking incident some years back, and so it could've turned out much worse than it did.

But BillyBear never did snap, he bravely (or very stupidly, depending on how you look at it) stood there without crying, even asking for more, and proving once again that no Mistress can break him or make him beg for mercy.

And so, that's pretty much what happened in the two hosted Chat Events this week.

As an aside, I got some good news during the chat last night! Princess said that She was going to go to the Post Orifice today and was gonna mail me something! Oh boy! This could what I've been waiting for! She's been hinting very strongly that I'll be getting out of Her cage soon, and I'm hoping that She will be sending the key to the lock that's been containing me for the past 70 days. If it's not the key, I may be joining Ace in jingling our locks while we're singing Christmas carols this year. Either way, whatever makes my Stroke Princess happy, makes me happy. I just hope that me getting out tomorrow is what makes Her happy! LOL

OK, I wish I had time to add more stuff and fix mistakes, but I'm writing this at work, and my lunch hour was up about an hour ago. So it is what it is, and I hope the post is readable. Right now, I have to go back to work.

I know it's been a long time since I said this, but I do WUVS my Princess!

little bitchass

3 comments:

Ace said...

Two wonderful reports, jem... I would have commented sooner but it has been a little hard to sit lately. I agree, that was probably the longest sustained spanking I've ever seen in the chatroom too. It was a sight to behold.

PSO Goddess said...

Mmmm it was a yummy sight to see too! To see such willing little vitims wanting to take their spankings!!!! Yummy!!!!

As for you jemmie....just wait till you see what you get in the mail! lol

Lucky Pet said...

"Princess was in "a mood" last night! She was looking forward to punishing her "Lucky Blog Bitch" ::ka-chink:: today for not getting Her MP3 posted"

I sincerely apologize for that regrettable incident. I have been thoroughly punish for my transgressions. I hope that all can find a way to forgive me.

How about free use of "lucky" for a week???