2007-10-11

Dis Is 4 Me 2 No, N 4 Me To Tell U About... Or... Wass Been Up Wit Me...

No, this is not an entry that delves into my deep seated hatred for netspeak. That can cum later. Maybe sometime after I finally do. No, this is merely a little update on some stuff that's happening in my world. I'll try to keep this brief.

First, a small vent... I got my poor widdle truck back from the bodyshop last week, and it looks good.. even got a really good washing in the deal. Problem is, because the asswipe who hit me had his insurance cancelled, I had to file the claim against the Uninsured Motorist coverage on my own policy. This was better than having to pay it all myself, but damn! I wasn't at fault here! I got hit in the ass while waiting at a red light, and it ends up costing me a $250 deductible and whatever amount my insurance premium is gonna increase for the next few years. Not to mention the pain in the ass of dealing with the rental car, and the time I spent on the phone with my insurance company and their adjusters. OK, vent over...on to Midnight Madness.

Tuesday night, I went to the regular Midnight Madness chat event hosted by Ms Grace and Ms Kate. Ms Kate didn't make it to chat Tuesday night (we're all hoping that You're OK, Ms Kate!), and so Stroke Princess Ms Grace did a solo hosting instead. Princess was a wee bit late getting in, because She was running overtime on torturing a boy on a phone call, but that gave me a chance to practice my Twirl Move a little more. After She arrived in the room, we all had a great free-form chat, and Princess dealt out plenty of teasy torment to everyone. I was a mess by the time the chat was over, and I can't see that changing much from now until the time She finally lets me out of Her widdle pink cage.

On Wednesday night, I was lucky ::ka-ching:: enough to get a phone call in with the Mindfucktress Princess. This was mainly just a case of me needing to hear Her voice in my ear, because there really isn't much else I can do during a call at this point except to laugh most of the time and suffer the rest of the time when She decides to push my buttons. So, a good portion of the call was getting caught up with each other and gossiping about things.

Another reason for the call was that I don't expect to get a key back from Princess for a little while longer, and didn't like the prospect of waiting until then to chat on the phone with "Her Teaseness". My want and need for Her has been going off the scale for the past week or so, and I couldn't wait any longer. Princess did assure me that She thinks that I will be getting out "soon". How soon that'll be is anybody's guess, and besides, She still has "Mistress Rights" to change Her mind any time She wants to, so I'll just have to wait and see. As of last night, I had been locked in Her cage for 54 days and today I'm still counting. At any rate, the Stroke Princess sure does know how to make me squirm in Her cage for Her, and I value every second that I can talk with Her, even when we're not playing!

Speaking of squirming, I think Princess has a little project going on with Pantysue that involves stuffing huge sugar beets into Pantysue's service entrance. Or maybe that was a ginger root. Either way, I'm sure Pantysue will be squirming. I offered to make a trip over to Giantess Island and bring back one of the giant mutant ginger roots that grows over there, but I thought better of it when I started to worry that the weight of it might capsize my canoe on the way back. Good luck on the project, Princess and Pantysue!

Well, I'm gonna stop here so I'll have enough letters and sentences left to use in a post about tonight's Tease Time Chat (10 Eastern in the Community Kink Chatroom). That will probably cum tomorrow, since I'm sure I won't.

See you next time! Don't forget to come to Tease Time tonight! Maybe you'll get lucky!

::ka-ching!::

Wuvs my Princess Grace!

little bitchass

1 comment:

BillyBear said...

That can cum later ... That will probably cum tomorrow

Jem, what's on your mind? I don't think it's your insurance woes.

Princess did assure me that She thinks that I will be getting out "soon".

'soon' I just love that word! I hope She wasn't speaking in geologic time don't you?

"I will release you at the end of the Cenozoic Era which should happen soooooon."

Well let's hope not, we're only 65.5 million years into it! Maybe she was talking about the Holocene epoch, which has just started about 9600 BC. Ways to go on that one too.

You don't think She was talking about 'software time' do you? As in, Microsoft will release a working version of Vista sooooon' Oh my!

Well I'm certain it can't be soon enough! :-)

Be well.