2007-09-10

My Blog Has Gotten Boring...

I was talking to billybear in an IM this morning, and I commented to him that my blog was becoming stale and boring. I think the major problem is that my posts are way too long, and people just don't have time to sit through all that, so I figure I need a way to shorten my posts and give them some flair so that more people might read them. Maybe it would help if I added lots of shiny pictures.

Billybear said that maybe I just needed a gimmick, and he suggested that I go with Haiku posts!

Genius!

What could be better than boiling a post down to 3 short lines of text? It would save me tons of time too. It would give me my "gimmick" and at the same time I wouldn't have to sit at the computer for hours composing blogposts that way!

Here's billybear's suggestion, using my last post as an example...

cage lock key dangles
open yes open no why
must I question it

See? Isn't that awesome? I think I'll try this out on my next post! Thanks, billybear!

If that doesn't help, I'll try the pictures...

little bitchass

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures of your cage
Too much for delicate eyes
Best stick to Haiku

My virgin eyes burn
Jem insists on showing cock
I'll spank her ass raw

jem was led astray
evil boobs are not that bad
let's blame Billy Bear

BillyBear said...

MsTara virgin?
billy snorts derision, lets
Discuss penis size?

Lucky Pet said...

Boring it is not
Keep the blog posts a coming
Even though YOU won't

Anonymous said...

The Punishment Trilogy

Blue Bear mocks me here
Oh how his great wit slays me
Picture a red ass

Blue fur shaved away
a severe beating occurs
Billy's baboon butt

Tara's righteous wrath
rains down on perverted elf
Go stand in corner

BillyBear said...

A monstrous paddle
Nervous giggle, wringing paws
Baboon Billy runs!

Little Bitchass said...

Bears get their paybacks
While wrath rains down, jem giggles
Rudolph Red Assed Bear

Ace said...

Wonderful idea, I am enjoying this so much, jem!

ace being lazy
sleepy tigers can't write prose
gut full of cookies