2007-09-06

Well, I Was Gonna Wait For A While Longer Before Posting This...

But I needed something to get me out of my little Labor Day Weekend Funkathon, and what better way to do that than for me to talk about the One and Only Stroke Princess, my Mistress, Ms Grace? Seeeee? I'm feeling much better already!

The reason I wanted to wait to post this was to get just a little closer to a very special calendar date. If you will look at the lovely header on the top of my blog page, you'll see that September 20th, 2006 was the date that Princess Grace officially took me as Hers. Actually, I think She had already taken me a little while before this date, but since I can't seem to pinpoint the exact day, I decided to use the date of my first phonecall with Her as our official anniversary date.

I remember back in the first weeks after this happened, one of the things that I wanted most of all was Her assurance that I would still be Hers a year later. She told me to hush, and said that not only would I still be Hers a year later, but for many years after that as well. I don't think I can put into words just how good that made me feel.

It was about a week after officially becoming Hers, Princess also gave me a new name to use whenever I was in the chatroom. I became "jem_takenbyPrincessG", and I was so proud to be sporting Her name, because it was just like wearing a collar for Her in public.

And so the year passed slowly by. We talked on the phone... We chatted in IM... We emailed... I began this blog for Her... I sent Her prezzies and She sent me prezzies... The bond between us grew stronger and stronger... We became the closest of friends... We shared a lot of great times... We even shared a few unpleasant times, but going through those with Princess behind me made them seem not so bad after all.

In my time with Princess, we've done a lot of different types of play... from bondage, to spankings, to sissy challenges, to teasing and denial by the honor system, and now most recently I have been wearing Her CB2000 for Her whenever She decides it's time. As a matter of fact, as I write this I have been locked up for almost 3 weeks.

I've also been wearing the most lovely pink leather collar that Princess sent me as a symbol of Her ownership and of my submission to Her. Whenever I wear it, I get the most delicious feeling of closeness with Her, and I only wish I could wear it 24/7 for Her. Unfortunately, a pink leather collar, while beautiful to me, would not go over too well at my job, but Princess is very understanding of this and just wants me to wear it whenever I can. I'm wearing it now.

I'd like to think that I've gotten a lot stronger in the past year. Don't get me wrong, I am totally submissive to Ms Grace, but I'm not gonna let others walk all over me like I did when I first stuck my toes in the water here. I don't care what anybody else thinks anymore, because I'm happy with the way Princess does things. It works for me and that's why I keep calling Her. I think I've grown, and one thing is for sure, I have grown closer to Princess than I could ever have forseen just one year ago. I can only hope that Princess feels that same closeness too, but I believe in my heart that She does.

And so, we're only 2 short weeks away from our Anniversary, and I have been busy buying some prezzies for Her and anticipating making a call that weekend. The actual Anniversary falls on a Thursday night, and so I'm thinking that Tease Time on that night will be a hell of a lot of fun for me. I've really been looking forward to this date for months now, and I am totally squirming in my chair now that it's almost here!

To my wonderful Stroke Princess Ms Grace, I can't wait for the next few weeks to hurry by so I can officially tell You again how much this past year has meant to me. You have been the most awesome, most amazing, most exciting, Mean Cockteasing Mindfucktress Bitch Mistress and Spoiled Princess that I've ever met, and I am so happy to be Yours! Thank You so much for finding me and taking me into Your possession! You are SO very special to me!

I wuv You!

Your little bitchass

8 comments:

BillyBear said...

Maybe Princess will give you a new monitor that has pink in it.

You done typing? Cause I don't hear that damned backhoe running gravedigger jem.

Little Bitchass said...

*Maybe Princess will give you a new monitor that has pink in it.*

Oooohhh... I hope it's a nice flat panel 21 inch with a Hello Kitty sticker! Are You listening, Princess?

*I don't hear that damned backhoe running gravedigger jem.*

Oh, Princess is sitting out on the backhoe waiting for me to show Her where to dig my grave. Let me go out and show Her. BRB... I'll ask Her about the monitor when She comes in for a cold drink and a break.

little bitchass

MissTara said...

Pshaw!! Your anniversary will be filled with pink sparklies and perfumes and little tasty cakes and frothy pink champagne and silk pink undies and six inch stiletto pink heels. maybe you'll even get to wear your pink diamond tiara that day, it goes so well with your collar:) Why think so negative about your lovely anniversary, little jemmie jem? Hmm, perhaps you need a tuning up from the SPANK MISTRESS!! LOL:)

Little Bitchass said...

Miss Tara! Thank You, and what a lovely vision that is! It could be a "Pretty in Pink" Anniversary!

What worries me is Princess telling me that I'm never cumming again, and now You want to give me a tuneup?

Wonderful.... no more cummies and a butt so sore I can't sit on it. What a great day that should be!

::weak smile::

little bitchass

Lucky Pet said...

Happy Anniversary in advance!

PSO Goddess said...

It has been an amazing year with you darling! *kiss*

Little Bitchass said...

*Happy Anniversary in advance!*

Thank you lucky! ::ka-ching!::

Little Bitchass said...

*It has been an amazing year with you darling! *kiss**

Thank You so much, Princess! The year just seemed to fly by! I've had an awesome and exciting time being Your pet, and I hope hope HOPE that You'll keep me around for another, even more wonderful year!

::kneels at Princess' feet and worships Her toes... lingering for extra time on Her "Special" toes::

Your little bitchass wuvs You!