2007-10-28

Oh Boy! I've Just Found What I'm Getting Princess Grace For Christmas!

And shush! Just remember, everybody... this is a secret, so keep this on the "down low", because I want it to be a big surprise for the Stroke Princess. I can't wait to see the tears of sheer joy that will be rolling down Her lovely cheeks when She opens this!



I have a few concerns that I need to address on it, because it's gas powered, and I hope that the noise and exhaust fumes won't be excessive. I'm also wondering if I might want to pre-mix some oil and gas mixture and send it along so Princess won't have to bother with all that messy stuff on Christmas morning.

OMG! Princess Grace is sooooo gonna love this prezzie!

little bitchass

6 comments:

Ace said...

Necessity is the mother of invention...

PSO Goddess said...

That is a little scary....but strangly erotic. LMAO

And Im sorry its was a surprise....but you know how billy can't keep his mouth shut! ::giggles:: Don't tell that I told on him! lmao

Little Bitchass said...

Well.... I see that SOMEBODY couldn't keep their big fat piehole shut, and now Princess has found out about my top secret plans for Her Christmas prezzie.

I was so upset when I found out, that I was gonna abandon the idea and look for something else, but I've already paid for the customized "tongue measuring kit".

Yes, they offer the option of custom manufacturing all the tongues to be an exact replica of your own! How cool is that? They send you a kit and you make a plaster cast of your own tongue and then you send that back and they use it to make all the tongues on the toy.

So even though the surprise is ruined, I still think Princess will love this!

(I don't want to brag, but my tongue has on occasion been mistaken for a necktie at parties.)

The noise may still be a little problem, but I can send along a pair of shooters muffs along with it.

little bitchass

Anonymous said...

Now don't go giving Princess any ideas Jemmie... What with Her hunting deer down these days, there is no telling when She might actually turn on one of us!

PSO Goddess said...

Mmmmm a necktie you say? Mmmmm yes I think even though the secret is out....you should do it anyway!!!! (just want the necktie tongue lol)

Mind you the idea of you with a plaster cast on your tongue...oh My lol I hope it comes off easy lol Would had your tongue locked up too!!!


lmaooooo

Lucky Pet said...

Talk with the fine folks at billybear labs. I bet they can make an electric model to cut down on the noise and exhaust fumes.