OK, I'm trying not to panic but...
I'm beginning to think we actually might not make it out of here. We're completely out of water and have been since yesterday, and I have no freakin' idea how much further we have to go before we'll see any water, let alone get back to civilization. Billyprophet has on his game face and is saying that he has everything under control, but I think he's starting to show cracks around the edges like the rest of us. Besides him just being insane to begin with, I think that the fear of what Princess Grace is gonna do to him when She finds out he got us killed is wearing him down as much as anything else.
We woke up at first light today, and had a meeting, with the exception of Billyprophet, about whether or not we should just kill the bastard now and get some satisfaction before the rest of us die. We came to a decision, but none of us could remember what it was, because of our fragile mental states at that time. And so, Billyprophet continued as leader of this Deathmarch. Princess, if we live, and if You ever make us follow him again, You are gonna get SUCH a spank!
He actually did have one sensible idea today. He suggested that we lighten our load by leaving all of our supplies behind, with the exception of one item each that we could not live without. The rest are being pretty secretive about what they chose to carry out, but since we don't have any food or water left, I chose something that would inspire me to get out of this mess so I might still have a chance to wring Billyprophets neck someday. I broke a thin branch from a nearby shrub, and tied a piece of string from the thinnest end so it looked like a fishing pole. I tied Princess' lovely pink collar on the end of the string and stuck the other end of the branch down the back of my shirt so that the collar hung in front of me, but just out of reach. Glad I'm still thinking sensibly here. The others are not faring so well.
Banky seems to be growing a head that looks eerily like Pantysue out of his shoulder, and he walks around having conversations with it all day long now.
Lucky seems to have trouble with staying focused on getting the hell out of here. He has been wandering around with glazed over eyes and saying things like, "Give me your water! I must have your water. The altar must be completed or all will be lost..."
And so off we went across the baking sands, in a last ditch effort to make it out alive.
After half the day, we were moving slowly and sometimes aimlessly. I wouldn't even call it walking at that point. We somehow stayed together though, and were able to push on.
It was around that time that the horizon took on a strange color, and the colored area seemed to get bigger and bigger, until somebody realized that it was a sandstorm, and it was just about to sweep over us. As the wind and sand hit us, all of us tried to keep track of where the others were, but eventually I looked around and didn't see anyone anymore. I began yelling at the top of my lungs to try and get some idea where everybody was...
"Billyprophet! Luckyyyy! Bankyyyy! Little Pantysuehead! Mommmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!"
No dice. All I could do was to try and shelter in place, wait out the storm, and hope the others were doing the same, so we could find each other after it let up. I found a small bush that I kinda forced myself back into, and it gave me a little relief from the stinging sand. If that dumbass prophet hadn't convinced us to leave our supplies behind, I'd at least have a blanket to wrap up in. What a stupid idea! That asshole!
I decided to try and sleep a little, but before I did, I untied Princess' pink collar and fastened it around my neck, so if I didn't make it and was ever found, people would know who I belonged to. Sleep didn't come easily because of the blowing sand and howling wind, but eventually I must've dropped off....
To be continued.....
hopefully...
little bitchass
2007-05-25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think that the fear of what Princess Grace is gonna do to him when She finds out he got us killed is wearing him down as much as anything else.
Now if I thought we were gonna die why would I be worried about Princess. We're fine!
"jem!...billy!...banky/sue!...where are you???"
Post a Comment