Princess Grace is just getting meanerer and meanerer to her poor widdle bitchass.
Last night was the first night that bitchass has been able to come to Tease Time without Princess' cage locked on, since way back around the time when She first sent it to me. So you can imagine, I was ready to play! I mean, I came into the room wearing Princess' collar, and with my lube and my towel. I even brought my friend Anita, just in case Princess played the surprise card like She has been known to do.
Princess entered and happy greetings were passed around, and the chat started out like the "foreplay" part of my phonecalls to Her.
Landshark made an appearance, and by the time he left after leaving cookies, he had also eaten me. So, there I was, dead, but still wanting to play.
"Oh jemmie, you can't stroke now because you're a ghost, and your hand will go right through!"
"Oh, thank you for telling me that, Princess..."
Billybear tried to do the only thing he could think of to help me, and so he dragged my body over to the lab a threw me into the Transmorgifier, but all he had to toss in with me was a cantaloupe, and so in it went. Well, now I'm not dead anymore, but I look like a cantaloupe and have no arms or other appendages, so that helps me to play HOW? I also was kinda leery about being a cantaloupe after all the stuff that Princess has been making banky and billy do to them. So I kinda just rolled over into the corner and watched the proceedings forlornly.
We had a new chatter come in the room named Sam, and he obviously was expecting a different sort of chat. Sam made some snide remark like "Oh... Interesting chat", to which billybear replied...
"Sam, have you ever considered wearing the Mark of the Billy?"
"Billy, be nice..."
"Yes, Princesssss........."
The room was getting kinda confusing here, because people began morphing into one thing or another faster than the Transmorgifier could do it. We had Cookie Monsters morphing into cantaloupes and zombies and back again. I didn't know if I should get ace to collect cookies, or to bring a sharp stake or a melon baller.
Then, Princess announced that She had received in the mail, "the pink dressie that was supposed to be a black dressie but that's what I really wanted anyway", that She had been waiting to get before leaving on Her trip next week. So it looks like little bitchass will not be doing the dangerous roleplay of being the unfortunate company rep, explaining to Princess why Her vacation got all screwed up.
Princess got the crowd worked up a few times with little teases here and there, and before long, it was time for the chat to end.
WHAT? The chat is ENDING??? She never even told us to get our cocks and clitties out! What about the lube? WTF just happened??? Bitchass needs to playyyyyyy! Re-do! Re-do!
But I guess that's the way it goes... all a part of life for a pet of the Meanest and Most Devious, Cockteasingest, Mindfucktressy, Motherfuckingest Princess on the planet. But bitchass wuvs Her sooooooo.......
Apparently, at some point in the chat, lucky pet, banky, "maybe ace", and yours truly allegedly "agreed" not to stroke, rub, or cum anymore until Princess gets back from vacation. Keep in mind, this is something that I found out about while reading billybear's blog, so it's authenticity is in question as far as I'm concerned. I'm pretty sure I agreed to nothing of the sort, and so I have an appeal in to Princess for an emergency ruling on this matter. If She says I agreed, well, who am I to argue with Her? I guess I won't be touching until after She gets back. Beats being in Her cage with Her away. Right, banky?
So see you all at the next Tease Time, which won't be next week, but in 2 weeks, because of Princess' trip, so don't go showing up expecting Her. If you do, you will have to worship billyPrincess instead.
Well, I'm gonna go beat my head against the wall now, if anybody needs me....
little bitchass
2007-05-18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I don't remember even BEING in the chat room. How could I have agreed to such a heinous thing?
worship billyPrincess? I suppose he's been everything else...but if you're a melon, sweetie, I'd stay as far away from Master Billy, the alienyetirabbithorndogthing, as possible. (Pause for a moment of silence for poor MelonMittens) Perverted thwarted desires and helpless MelonJemmie...yechhh!!
*I didn't know if I should get ace to collect cookies, or to bring a sharp stake or a melon baller.*
lmao, melon baller. i didn't realize until now that Princess turned me into a kitchen utensil this week and didn't even need the transmorgifier to do it.
*If She says I agreed, well, who am I to argue with Her? I guess I won't be touching until after She gets back. Beats being in Her cage with Her away. Right, banky?*
Seems hard to believe that anyone would ever agree not to stroke or cum but yes, jemmie, Princess would know best what we agreed to. Many's the time She has reminded me of hastily and rashly made statements.
*I don't remember even BEING in the chat room. How could I have agreed to such a heinous thing?*
Maybe you voted by proxy?
*but if you're a melon, sweetie, I'd stay as far away from Master Billy, the alienyetirabbithorndogthing, as possible.*
Hide me Miss Tara! (rolls behind Miss Tara to hide from billybear and looks out from behind er ankle)
*yes, jemmie, Princess would know best what we agreed to.*
And her decision would always be impartial and fair, and not based merely on whether or not it would be fun for her....
little bitchass
Apparently, at some point in the chat, lucky pet, banky, "maybe ace", and yours truly allegedly "agreed" not to stroke, rub, or cum anymore until Princess gets back from vacation.
I'm sorry on the late comment. I've been so busy stroking, rubbing and cumming because of the sacrifice you brave three have made! Again we at the labs salute you!
Lucky Pet we all said goodnight to you ... remember?
So, how is everyone? OH! Darn it the timer has gone off again, time to stroke, rub and cum. Take care!
Post a Comment