2007-05-29

What An Amazing Call!

Last night I was able to connect with Princess Grace on a call I had been waiting to make since before She left on Her vacation. We had scheduled it the day before, and I IMed Her earlier in the day do see if it was still on. She said yes, I said yay!

So when the time came, we got on the phone and had one of the best calls EVER! We had our usual "foreplay" session, which included a lot of laughs and giggles, and also telling me a lot of the fun stuff that had happened on Her trip. We also talked a little about prezzies, but that's all I'm sayin'.... for now.... And yes, I had Princess' collar on....

Then She downshifted and pounced...

"So, My little bitchass... what do you want to do tonight?"

"Well Princess, whatever You want is OK with me...."

"OKKKKK....... ::giggle::"

Most of you know that I am interested a tiny bit in bondage, and that Princess often weaves a fantasy on calls that includes some bondage scenes. This time, She checked in Her memory banks and used something that I had told Her about quite a while ago and that I was sure She had forgotten about....

"OK, first, do you have the little white toy handy?"

I only have one toy that we ever play with, and that is Anita, and I always have that handy for calls....

"Yes Princess, Anita is here..."

"You have your lube?"

"Yesssss...."

"You know the drill... do it!"

"Yes Princessssss..."

So I lubed up Anita and in she went...

"OK, now do you have those handcuffs and ankle cuffs you bought?"

"Not right here, but I can get them..."

Yikes...

So I get the cuffs, they are regular police style handcuffs (two sets) and a set of ankle cuffs with a 16 inch chain between them.

"OK, now what are you wearing?"

"I'm wearing a denim skirt and a tank top Princess..."

"What kind of shoes?"

"Low heel loafers..."

"Get your tallest heels and put them on... ::giggles::"

So I go get my ankle strap pumps with the 5" heels and put them on. I'm beginning to get the feeling that She is still working from some things that She did on her vacation here. Lucky I don't have a set of shoe cuffs, because I'm feeling like maybe Princess is in a "mood"...

"Now, take the ankle cuffs and lock them on your ankles, and lock a pair of the handcuffs on your wrists..."

So I do it...

"OK Princess... locked on..."

"Good! ::giggles:: Now... I want you to go take a walk to your mailbox like that and then come right back... I'll wait... enjoy the feeling of the aneros while you walk"

"Yessss Princessss..."

Oh geez... my mailbox is about 30 feet down the street from my driveway... and it's still early, so there is a good chance of people coming to get mail, but I slowly shuffle my way out the door, down the walk, down the driveway, and over to the mailbox. Good so far, no witnesses, so I turn around and go back. I got to the end of my driveway and a car turns the corner and stops at the mailbox. Geeesh.. close call. I shuffle back in and get back on the line.

"I'm back, almost got caught, but back OK now..."

"Awwwwww... poor jemmie.... ::giggles::"

I tell Her about the close call, and then She gets devious on me...

"Now My little bitchass, I want you to sit on the floor with your lube, but be careful of the aneros"

"Yesss Princessss...." (She didn't have to tell me twice about being careful)

"Good... now unlock one wrist, take the second set of handcuffs, and lock them on the free wrist"

So I do it and so now I'm sitting on the floor, my ankles are chained together and I have a pair of hancuffs dangling from each wrist.

"OK, now take the cuff on your left hand and attach it to the ankle chain and make sure you can still reach your ear with the phone..."

Oh geesh... I do it and there's enough slack in the ankle chain so I am able to get the phone up to my ear so I can hear Her.

"All comfy?"

"Ummmm.... not exactly, Princess, but not too bad..."

"Good! ::giggle::"

"Now take the free end of the cuff on your right hand and lock it around your left ankle"

OMG... This was getting tough. I had to sit Indian style, bend way over, and hold the phone with my chin so I could lock the cuff, but somehow did it. Now I was folded up in a small package but was able to get the phone back in my left hand.

"OK Princess.... think I got it..."

"Good girl! Now I'm going to reward you sweetie. You can lube up and stroke if you want to... or should I say 'if you can'..."

"Princess! How...."

"Awwwww... don't you want to? Do you want to never cum like My booboo?"

Somehow, I was able to scootch my ankles close enough to my body, and after some work, managed to get my panties pulled out of the way. Then I fumbled around with the lube, dropped it a couple of times because there was some on the outside of the tube, and finally managed to get some drizzzled on before I dropped the tube again. That was the easy part...

Now I had to try and get my hand in a position to do something productive with it, which wasn't as easy as it sounds. I could only get limited contact, and was not able to get any kind of rhythm at all going. I was hunched over in an uncomfortable position and at the same time, Princess began weaving another fantasy, which I think had roots in Her vacation activities from last week. In the fantasy, I was asked to be Her maid for a weekend, and what She had me doing in the fantasy was just so yummy. Listening to Her talk, I was getting more and more excited, but was having all kinds of trouble keeping anything going, and was getting VERRRRRYYYY frustrated!

Finally, I started getting close to the edge. Princess sensed it from my comments and breathing, and pushed the fantasy up another notch. She somehow got me to the edge in that awful position and kept me there while She tortured me with more of the fantasy. Then, She said to stay on the edge, but NO CUMMIES!

"You know sweetie, thinking about that, you got to cum on My birthday, and I also let you cum once while I was gone. I don't think I should let you cum again this soon do you?"

"Princess.... pleaseeeeeeeee..."

"But honey, you've cum more in the last few days that you did the whole time you were in My cage. You might get used to that if I let you keep doing it... ::giggle::"

"Princess, I won't get used to it... I promise... just let me tonight.. pleaseeee?"

"No no no... I think hands off will be better..."

"But Princ.........................."

"Awwwww... ::giggle:: cummm for Me bitchass... cummm for Me now...... ::giggles::"

OMG... You bet I did!!

What a mindfucking tease!!!! But then again, this kind of awesome call is not surprising with Princess Grace. Especially if you are lucky enough to catch Her in one of Her "moods" like I did last night! Princess, I'm soooo looking forward to the next call with You already! You always make me so proud to be Yours! Your little bitchass wuvs Youuu!

little bitchass

4 comments:

BillyBear said...

Glad you didn't pull a muscle.

Little Bitchass said...

*Glad you didn't pull a muscle.*

Geez, pulling one was hard enough...

little bitchass

Lucky Pet said...

"Most of you know that I am interested a tiny bit in bondage"

really????

Anonymous said...

jemmie... save your strength! we have to get you out from under that bumper!