2007-05-26

The Wastelands: Table of Contents (originally compiled by Billybear)

I thought this Table of Contents was a great idea by Billybear, so I figured I'd steal it. It's a great way to read through the whole series of Wastelands posts in the order that they were published. It's also a great way to expose you to my friends' blogs if you haven't already visited them.

The First Vision
Thou Shalt Go Forth

Buy In
Moses and Jeremiah Were Carebears? (lucky pet)
Yes, In the Cage Again (bankyboo)

The Early Days
Off We Go (billybear)
Well, here I am... in the desert... (jem)
A Vision? (lucky pet)
We Rock! (lucky pet)

False Visions
Night of Debauchery (billybear)
Visions of the Third Kind (lucky pet)
Day 2 in the desert (jem)
Fun in the Sun (bankyboo)

The Wrath
Out of the Frying Pan ... (billybear)
OK, I'm trying not to panic but... (jem)
Woe are We (bankyboo)

The Visions (in order of appearance)
Deserted in the Desert (lucky pet)
Vision of a Goddess (bankyboo)
Visions of Princess Grace (billybear)
Graced With A Vision... (jemmie)

Aftermath
Epilogue (billybear)
Home James (lucky pet)
The Way Out (bankyboo)
What just happened? (jem)


Thanks, Billybear! Great job!

little bitchass

2 comments:

BillyBear said...

It's also a great way to expose you to my friends' blogs

We're FRIENDS?!

What a relief! I was getting a mixed message with the lawsuits and the death threats and all!

Little Bitchass said...

*I was getting a mixed message with the lawsuits and the death threats and all!*

Haven't you ever heard the old song, "You Always Hurt The Ones You Love"? So you should always strive to sue and kill your friends!

little bitchass