2007-05-02

Hi everybody! Guess what I found in my mailbox last night when I got home from work?

Yep.... a Princess Grace care package! The long awaited package that may or may not contain the key that will unlock Her lock and let me out of the cage that I've been locked in for the last 46 days. The bad part about this for me is that I'm not allowed to open the package until She is on the phone with me! All I can do is sit here and look at the little padded envelope with Princess' handwriting on it. Talk about a tease!!!!

Princess has been teasing me pretty hard about this for the last couple of weeks... Will Her key be in the package? Will the RIGHT key be in the package? Will She let me unlock the lock? Will She let me out of Her cage? Even if She lets me out, will she let me cum? Will She put me right back in Her cage afterwards? All these questions and more will finally be answered for me when I call Her, which if everything goes well, will be tonight.

There is one other thing about this package that I should tell you. It may or may not contain a special prezzie that Princess picked out for me. I have no idea what in the world it could be, but I think it's in the package because Princess would've used a regular envelope if She was only sending me Her key. Princess has given me a few hints, but they have been vague enough to where I still can't even make a guess. All I know is that She told me that I will love it more than anything that came before it ( and believe me, after getting Her favorite nightie from Her, that's a pretty significant hint), it will be very meaningful, and that it will be great for both of us. OMG... I can't wait to open this package, and I'm not rattling it or holding it up to the light to try and see what's in it, because I don't want to spoil the surprise. I only have to hold out for another 8 hours or so.

Well, that's all for now, but after the call I'll let you know more, especially about the prezzie. But that's only if Princess Grace wants me to tell you about it. Awwwww... sowwwwyyyyy!

Princess, I'm sooo gonna love hearing Your voice again tonight, no matter what You've decided to do on the call. Wuv You to pieces!

little bitchass

7 comments:

BillyBear said...

Princess, I'm sooo gonna love hearing Your voice again tonight, no matter what You've decided to do on the call.

::rolls eyes::

Princess would you do us a favor and let us know what jem said verbatim if you DON'T let her out of that cage? You know about how much she wuvs You and all?

Lucky Pet said...

I am almost as excited as you are jemmie.

.....almost

bankyboo said...

oh jemmie, i am sure you are thrilled and anxious right now.

i am hoping for the best for you but remember. if it should happen that Princess made a slight mistake and sent you my key instead, BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THAT KEY!

Little Bitchass said...

*You know about how much she wuvs You and all?*

billybear, you know I wuvs her even when I'm calling her nasty names!

*I am almost as excited as you are jemmie.*

lucky, did you pee your panties too???

*if it should happen that Princess made a slight mistake and sent you my key instead, BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THAT KEY!*

now banky, first I must ask you this to be sure of what I thought I just heard. Did you just say that Princess is capable of making mistake? A MISTAKE????? OMG!

I'm sure I heard that wrong, and in the event that some evil perpetrator has "switched" the key on our poor Princess, I cannot guarantee how I will react upon discovering that the key does not work. Usually when I get mad at something like that, I tend to throw it as far as I can in a random direction.

little bitchass

BillyBear said...

I'm sure I heard that wrong

::billybear checks bankyboo's comment::

Nope. You heard it right jem 'mistake' it's there in black and white.

I can't believe banky thought such things. There's going to be trouble banky, Princess style.

You poor bastard ... enjoy :-)

bankyboo said...

*There's going to be trouble banky, Princess style*

ohhhh i can't think of a better kind of trouble to be in.

And if Princess has to not let jemmie out and keep her locked up to show me who's boss, then so be it.

Lucky Pet said...

"lucky, did you pee your panties too???"

Okay...maybe I am not nearly as excited as you.