Well I was hoping that I'd finally be able to play again at last night's Tease Time, but it didn't work out that way.
Since I haven't been able to get my schedule synched to Princess Grace's so I can make a call, Her "maybe key" is still resting quietly in it's envelope on my dresser, and last night I had to once again endure a heavy dose of Princess' teasing with no relief possible. Last night was 47 days in the cage and still counting.
Princess came into the chatroom right on time, and greetings flew back and forth like billybees hopping from flower to flower. If you have never witnessed this simple little greeting process, you can actually feel the depth of the warm feelings that pass between Princess and the chatters.
There were no new MP3s to listen to this week, but our Princess is a very busy Motherfucking Princess, and was probably out looking for costumes for Her pets all this week. No MP3s is not a bad thing as far as I'm concerned, because it just means more time to concentrate on what my Princess is doing in the room. And besides, I was so squirmy last night to begin with, I don't know if I coulda listened to any or not!
So we all talked and talked, Princess throwing in teases for everybody. I don't even think She makes a conscious effort to do it, She is such a pure and natural cocktease, and it just flows out of Her as the situation requires. All I know was that after a very short time, I was becoming a wreck. 47 days will do that to you. Try it sometime...
Then it got worse.
"Alright everyone... cocks and clitties out!"
"Except for those in lockdown...."
Awwwwwwww Princess!
"Pantysue, , bankyboo, and jemmie, you can't..."
This was where the case of Tourettes that I caught from billybear kicked in...
"You Evil Cockteasing Bitch!!!"
::giggles::
That outburst didn't produce the desired result, which I had hoped was "Oh jemmie.... you must really need to cum... go get the key, take the cage off and you can cum as many times as you want!"
OK, like I said, the desired result did NOT happen... Instead, Princess continued on with the rest of the room, giving stroking and rubbing instructions and getting everyone to the edge for Her. She also couldn't resist sending some extra evil teases in the direction of us poor saps who were locked in Her cages.
But then vindication came for the poor unfortunate saps!
"OK everybody... hands off!"
I love when She does this to everybody else when I'm locked in Her cage anyway. It's a victory of sorts for me...
"Neener neener neeeeeeennneerrrrrrrr!!!"
I know that Princess was feeling really bad for pantysue, banky, and me, because She normally tells me to "be good" when I do that. I love it when Princess shows Her genuine sympathy for our plight.
::giggles::
So everybody was moaning and groaning and I think breaking anything within arms length on their desks, except for us 3 non-touchers, who had already broken whatever was on our desks. Princess loves to ask how everybody is feeling at this point, just to hear us say how much we want Her and need Her. I couldn't wait to tell Her..
"You BITCH!"
::giggles::
And so another Tease Time went into the books. I'm hoping that Princess will forgive my outbursts and let me out for next week's chat, which just happens to fall on Her birthday, May 10. How cool is THAT??? We will be having a little birthday party for Princess next Thursday in the chatroom, and all are invited!
Also, there's still time to show how much you enjoy what Princess does for us all, by buying her a nice birthday prezzie. If you'd like to do that, and you know you wanna, go here to shop!
Princess, thank you for another great Tease Time! Your bitchass wuvs you!
little bitchass
2007-05-04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
If I recall correctly a can of Pepsi was permitted to erupt and gush all over your pretty little hand. A simulation of sorts.
I never heard, how was it for the Pepsi? Did it take a nap afterwards?
*If I recall correctly a can of Pepsi was permitted to erupt and gush all over your pretty little hand. A simulation of sorts.*
Eeeeeeeeeee! How could I have forgotten to write about the closest I've come to stroking in 6 weeks???
*I never heard, how was it for the Pepsi? Did it take a nap afterwards?*
The Pepsi can told me that the earth moved. So afterwards I sat there with my arm around it while it smoked a cigarette...
little bitchass
::besides, I was so squirmy last night to begin with, I don't know if I coulda listened to any or not!::
oh you would have listened, and you would have loved it.
::"Oh jemmie.... you must really need to cum... go get the key, take the cage off and you can cum as many times as you want!"::
bankyboo is at the station now and buying a ticket to this alternate universe.
Awww My poor little ones. ::giggles:: I do feel for you....but also enjoy it so much that I cant help but giggle too! Ohh and if you remember, I told you and booboo and pantysue that you could cum on the count of 5....its not MY fault you could not. Oppsie! Yes it is My doing huh? ::giggles:: But you know I wuv you all so much....and your time is call cumming! ::giggles::
*all* cumming....I hate how you cant fix what My fast fingers do sometimes. lmao
*Ohh and if you remember, I told you and booboo and pantysue that you could cum on the count of 5....its not MY fault you could not. Oppsie! Yes it is My doing huh? ::giggles::*
Princess, how could I have ever forgotten about THIS cruel little tease? Either I really am going nuts, or more likely, you sink me so deep as soon as you say hello to me that my short term memory goes to mush! So yes, it is YOUR doing... (big grin) And besides that, you count WAYYY too fast!
little bitchass
here's hoping today is the day, jemmie.
Good luck!
Post a Comment